Room 127 - Presentation Practice Room (Gould Library: Collaboration Zone) Capacity: 7
The One Button Studio+ is a simplified video recording studio that allows you to create high-quality and polished video projects without having to know anything about lights, microphones, and cameras. All of the audiovisual equipment is pre-configured.
The Revolution Lightboard is transparent and illuminated, and lets presenters have the feel of using a traditional whiteboard while facing the audience and maintaining eye contact. It is used with the One Button Studio+ video recording system.
Here's how to get started:
- Reserve the Presentation Practice Room. (This is a mediated space. You will receive a confirmation email when your reservation is approved.)
- Set up your space. Ask a librarian about using lounge chairs or other furniture, a podium, or other props from the library. If you're using the Revolutions Lightboard, make sure it is in place before you start.
- Turn off the room lights.
- Insert your thumb drive into the dock to begin. (Your thumb drive should be at least 2GB. You may need more storage space for longer recordings.)
- Press the red button to start recording. Press the green button for the green screen if you plan to insert a background during the editing process. (There will be a 5-second delay to allow you time to get in position.)
- When you are done, press the red start/stop button.
- Remove your thumb drive.
Watch this video for a demonstration. Note that the setup of the studio in the video is slightly different from the one at College of Coastal Georgia.